This Legal Notice has the objective of informing you of your rights and obligations as a user of this website. Here you will find all the information you need about this website, its activity, the personal data it collects and its purpose, as well as the rules of use that regulate the use of this website.
From the time you access to this website (http://www.pequenaafrica.com), you assume the condition of user, therefore the content of this Legal Notice affects you directly. Therefore it is important that you read it to dispel any doubts you may have and have knowledge of the facts about the conditions that you are accepting.
To begin with, you should know that this website complies with the current regulations on data protection, with the aim of providing you with the guarantees, security, and transparency that, as a user, correspond to you when using this website.
- The GRDP (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of April 27th, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation for processing personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, 13th of December, for the Personal Data Protection and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21st of December, the Development Regulations of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
- The LSSI (Act 34/2002, 11th of July, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico) that regulates the economic transactions through electronic media, such as this blog.
The responsible and title holder if this website is Reserva Animal Pequeña África
- Name: Reserva Animal Pequeña África
- NIF: B72342264
- Registered office: C/ Huerta de los Ángeles, 6. Jimena de la Frontera, (Cádiz). 11339
- Website activity: Reserva animal y actividades multiaventura
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
As user of our website, you also have some obligations:
- You will not be able to use this website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order and, in general, you will have to make use of it in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice.
- You will not be able to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
- You will also be the only responsible for carrying out any type of illegal, injurious, harmful and/or wrongful action on third-party sites to which we can refer you from this website for the development of our activity.
As the responsible entity for this website, Reserva Animal Pequeña África could interrupt the service of the page that is being used by the user and immediately end the relationship if it detects a use of the website or of any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This website (including texts, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, sorting and presentation of its contents) is protected by the current laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and it is forbidden its reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation, except for personal and private use.
As owner of this website, Reserva Animal Pequeña África does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of errors or that the free use of them by the users does not violate any third party´s right. The good or wrongful use of this site and its contents is the responsibility of the user.
Also, it is forbidden the reproduction, retransmission, copy, lending or rebroadcast, totally or partially, of the information within the site, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization from Reserva Animal Pequeña África.
This website includes links to third party sites. The websites that belong to third parties have not been reviewed or are controlled by us, therefore Reserva Animal Pequeña África will not be considered responsible for the contents of these websites, nor for the measures taken in relation to their privacy or the personal data handling or other issues that could arise.
- In exercise of our right as website owner, we inform you that Reserva Animal Pequeña África is not responsible in any case for the following:
- The quality of the service, access speed, the right performance nor the availability or continuity of performance of the website.
- The existence of virus, malware, malicious or harmful software within its content.
- The illegal, negligent and fraudulent use, or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- Of the damages that could arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
This website complies with current regulations on data protection, which implies that, as a user, you must give your express consent before providing us with personal data through the different forms made available in the sections of our website.
For this, for the sake of transparency and the exercise of your right, our duty is to inform you about the personal data that we collect, store and process and for what purposes, having at any time the possibility of freely revoking your consent.
As we have informed you when you entered our website, this website uses our own and third party cookies with the aim of giving you the best user experience and develop our activities.
At any time, you will have the option to configure your web browser to reject the use of the cookies that, in some cases, will affect your user experience.
To access to all the information about the use of the cookies in this website, what they are for and how to reject them, you can check our COOKIES POLICY.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is subject to the current Spanish legislation.
If the need arises, before any type of controversy of legal nature, Reserva Animal Pequeña África and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile for any controversy that may arise.
In case that the user has his/her address out of Spain, Reserva Animal Pequeña África and the user will be subject, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Cádiz.
If you have any doubts or questions about this Legal Notice, you can send us an e-mail to email@example.com