If you are here, is because you would like to know more about the obligations and rights you have as a user of this web (http://www.pequenaafrica.com), and that´s great. Our duty is to inform you and yours is to be duly informed.
To start with, you must know that this website complies with the current legislation related to the protection of your data, which affects your personal data that you provide us with your consent and the cookies we use so this website works perfectly and is able to carry out its activity.
Specifically, this website complies with the following regulations:
- The LOPD (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, 13th of December, for the Personal Data Protection and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21st of December, the Development Regulations of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
- The GRDP (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of April 27th, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation for processing personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The LSSI (Act 34/2002, 11th of July, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico) that regulates the economic transactions through electronic media, such as this blog.
The responsible and title holder if this website is Reserva Animal Pequeña África
- Name: Reserva Animal Pequeña África
- NIF: B72342264
- Registered office: C/ Huerta de los Ángeles, 6. Jimena de la Frontera, (Cádiz). 11339
- Website activity: Animal reserve and multi-adventure activities
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserva Animal Pequeña África. This means that your data is protected, according to the existing law.
Such modification will be notified to you before its application.
When you access and use this website, you assume your user status with your corresponding rights and obligations.
If you are over thirteen (13) years of age, you will be able to sign up as user in this website without the explicit consent of your parents or legal guardians.
If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, you will need the consent of your parents or legal guardians for the treatment of your personal data.
REGISTRY AND PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA
According to the form or section that you access to, we will request exclusively the necessary data with the following purposes. At all times you must give your explicit consent, when we request personal information from you, with the following purposes:
- The specific purposes stated in each one of the pages or sections where the sign-up form or electronic contact appears.
- Generally speaking, to serve your petition, comments, consultations, or any kind of request you make as a user through any of the contact forms that we make available to you.
- To inform you about requests, petitions, activities, products, updates, and services; via e-mail, fax, WhatsApp, Skype, telephone, SMS, and MMS.
- To send you commercial communications or advertisement through any other electronic or physical media that allows to send communications.
These communications will always be related with our products, services, updates, or promotions, as well as those products or services that we might consider of interest for you and offered by collaborators, companies, or partners with whom we have promotion or commercial collaboration agreements.
If this is the case, we guarantee you that those third parties will never have access to your personal data, and the communications will be carried out by Reserva Animal Pequeña África, as the website owner.
DATA ACCURACY AND VERACITY
As user, you are the sole responsible of the veracity and modification of the data you send to Reserva Animal Pequeña África, relieving us of any responsibility related to those data.
In other words, it is your obligation to guarantee and satisfy in any case the accuracy, validity and legitimacy of the personal data provided, and you commit to keep them duly updated.
OPT OUT AND WITHDRAWAL RIGHT
As the data subject that you have provided us, you can exercise at any time your rights of access, modification, cancellation, and objection, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and attaching a photocopy of your ID as a valid proof.
Likewise, you can opt out at any time to stop receiving our newsletter or any other commercial communication, directly from the same e-mail you have received or sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES
To be able to provide the services strictly needed for the performance and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share your data with the following services providers under their corresponding privacy terms and conditions.
You can rest assured that these third parties will not be able to use such information for any other purpose not regulated specifically in our relationships with then pursuant to the relevant legislation in terms of personal data protection.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, that are text files located in your device, to help a website to analyse the use the users made of the website.
The information the cookie generates about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf to track the use of the website, compiling reports of the website activity and providing other services related to the website activity and the use of Internet.
Google can transmit such information to third parties when required by the law, or when those third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data that it has.
By using this website, you agree to the treatment of data by Google in the way and for the purposes stated.
As owner of the website, Reserva Animal Pequeña África has adopted all the technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data, as well as to avoid their loss, alteration, or access by no authorised third parties.
We remind you that, if you need more information, you can check our pages Legal Notice and Cookies Policy.